View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 5:36 am

Forum rules

If you do not use this format your introduction will be discarded until it is submitted in the format below.
Copy and paste the light text into a new thread and answer in full.
You will be made a recruit based on the quality of this introduction!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nickname(s):

What Game(s) Do You Play Most Often:

Do you have Microphone:

What Timezone Are You In:

What Can You Bring To APG:

How did you find out about us:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please fill out the above in full so that we can thoroughly consider your application. If your introduction is successful and you are made a recruit, then we expect you to show us that you would make a good full member by activity in the forums and in game, after we think you may have what it takes it will be put to a vote, votes can take anywhere between 7-14 days to complete and during this time, and after, you should try to remain active on both the forum and server, this is critical you do not have to be a full APG member to post! It is difficult to get to know people in most games, so please participate on the forums as much as possible to speed up your application process. Good luck with your application!
- The APG Admin Team

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
TheTouho10's Clan Introduction 
[APG] Member

Post TheTouho10's Clan Introduction
Nickname(s):
TheTouho10 is my most commonly used nickname, but I am also known as Touho2001 and just Touho. Some people also like to call me with my real first name, Miro.

Finland

What Game(s) Do You Play Most Often:
The game(s) I play most often change very often, but the game that has been in my most-played-games the most is Minecraft. I have over 10 000 hours in that game. I also find myself playing a lot of Valve games, such as Half-Life, Left 4 Dead and Portal, and some Valve-game based games such as Black Mesa & Garry's mod.

Do you have Microphone:
Yes I do.

What Timezone Are You In:
On summers I am on UTC+2 but on winters I am on UTC+3 (The timezone of Finland changes two times a year)

What Can You Bring To APG:
To be totally honest I can't bring much. I am just a gamer from Finland, and speak finnish, english and some swedish (Learning spanish, german and russian too). I spend a lot of time on my computer, but don't really know too much about programming etc., I just play some videogames (I do own over 500 games for multiple platforms, but mostly for PC). I guess I could bring some advertising for the community, as I own 50% of the community of Gamerworld, Own a Minecraft build team and am a builder/moderator/admin on three Minecraft servers. The only thing I could really bring straight to [APG] is my videogame hobby, as I can play on its servers (And it is to mention that I own all Valve games in Steam, as [APG] is highly focused on those games).

How did you find out about us:
I found out about [APG] by accident as I joined "Deathmatch classic Discord server" and met TheSovietGamer there. He invited me to [APG]'s Discord server and that way I made my way to the forums and Steam group. But most of the things I know about this community come from RoboCop himself.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:35 pm
[APG] Administrator

Post Re: TheTouho10's Clan Introduction
So you decided to dare on joining [APG]? Well I cannot wait to have you do some slave work!

Only kidding welcome to All Platform Gaming. Be sure to stay active!

[APG] Clan Leader - #APG-BattleFortress

Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
[APG] Server Admin

Post Re: TheTouho10's Clan Introduction
Tere tulemast 8-)

Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]