Main [APG] Forum golden rules:-
(1) Try to stay on the topic.
(2) Topic titles should accurately represent what the topic is about, as much detail as possible please.
(3) Try to be civil and show respect to other users, especially admins and moderators – any disrespectful comments will be on record and may affect your reputation in the future. Bullying is not acceptable.
(4) Try to create your posts in the appropriate assigned boards.
(5) If you have any private queries you want to post please message an admin or moderator (you can message the whole of both groups).
(6) All users must be 13 or over to view our posts as most discussion is designed for an older audience and therefore this clan would not be suitable for you.
(7) No posting anything potentially discriminating, violent confrontations and drama in public (including racism, sexist remarks, age, or disability).
(8) Do not spam the forums to increase your post count, or simply for the sake of spam, English is the only language accepted in mainstream conversation.
(9) No hacking in our forums and servers.
(10) No advertising inappropriate commercial sites or rival clan URLs/Server IPs.
(11) No posting any offensive graphic/screenshots or any porn in under 18 areas.
(12) Try not to double post as it will over flood the topics.
(13) Try also to read our Game Server's MOTD and enjoy yourself as well avoiding any trouble.
(14) [APG] does not tolerate with user's selfish and ignorant excuses. If any users do not obey our policy and blow things out of proportion may be warrented a ban.
(15) [APG] tags should be worn wherever possible but certainly in APG servers.
(16) Try to keep your name on steam similar to your forum name, if you must change it completely ask for a username change though only under exceptional circumstances.
(16) And remember we won't help you if you don't help us on anything you want us to take action on.
Rules for Moderators and Admins:-
(1) Be sure to move any irrelevant topics to it's correct place and leave the shadows for clients to relocate the topic if needed, if archived remember not to leave shadows.
(2) Always check the context for anything against our rules.
(3) Don't lock or delete any posts until you are absolutely sure it is sensible to do so, or consult with the admins if you are uncertain.
(4) Don't edit or change the text on someone's post for any unprofessional reason or they will lose permission to moderate.
(5) If you find a topic important and think its should be noticed, do feel free to sticky it – but always look carefully if stickys pile up the board.
(6) When the clan application assessments are completed after votes are concluded, be sure to move and lock the topics and maybe inform our candidate about their recruitment progression.
Thank you for reading and how to keep yourself safe!