View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 11:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Gerui try to...*bam* admin application 
[APG] Donator

Post Gerui try to...*bam* admin application
What server(s) would you like admin rights in:TF2 fun server (excuse me is the full server name is required :oops:) (i just see that's the main server is pretty often paired with the mvm one, so y not)

Why do you think the server needs additional administration:With this I'lll just put a knife into my back... I don't think it need more admins, just their are not so often connected (even if they are still here, please menu dun kill meh). Just a bit of old fresh blood will not make any bad but good (itrysomethingwiththissentenceevenifmyenglishsuck). Also more people to spread more fun in the community is not a bad thing, to organise moment of derp and to warn around when telecamp/non-english speaking happens (that's the only things that happens, clearly)

Why do you think you are suitableness candidate:That's a long time since the first time i set the foot on this server for the first time. From this day I roam around it and see what happens in, and that's mean i see admins do their job. I'm also a bit nostalgic from the old time when evryone was here for derping around(when the server was full). I have not the pretention to say that this time will come back with me, I even don't know if it the way you, guys, want it to go, but i can still participate to the real camaraderie there is in this community and make the days in the server more fun for the little ants (i dun really mean ants but people.) running around. Also I want to invest me in the preservation of this server/community (i was thinking about that from a long time ago, but i never have the courage to make the first step (since i make my recruit application and my finnish advisor support me in this.). It's very easier and persuasive to make people understand something with big white sentence in the middle of their screen than just wright in the chat or talk in the voicechat ;3;
also i will always militate for remove this god damn hook ;3;

ID for admin (SteamID etc):Do you mean this ?
http://steamcommunity/id/geroykrasnym ok i found it ! STEAM_0:1:47606907

also excuse me if the main idea is a bit understandable, when i wright something i, often, loose myself in explaination :cry:

Oft Scyld Scefing sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum, meodo-setla ofteah.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:30 pm
[APG] VIP

Post Re: Gerui try to...*bam* admin application
U know theres usually a big wait period between membership and admin, but Geroy has been here since forever so we'll bang ok?

Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:17 am
Profile WWW
[APG] Donator

Yeh, my secret finnish bear advisor told me the same, after i was thinking to do it like in few months. o3o
And what du you mean by bang C: ? lick yeh

Oft Scyld Scefing sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum, meodo-setla ofteah.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:07 pm
[APG] Administrator

Btw admin granted :) you are already it on TS, so if you still want on TF2 then here you are

Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]