Stranded Deep

Lebulon
[APG] Member

Re: Stranded Deep

Post by Lebulon » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Meow wrote:
Congo Basin wrote:It turns out that it has a really relaxing vibe, and is interesting enough to play continually. I pop on a podcast, build a house, and chill out.

It's got good mechanics and menus too, for a 0.01 alpha!
Stream it xD
i think id actually watch this
The Ten Commandments of God contain 279 words, 300 words, the Declaration of Independence, the European Community Regulation on the import of caramel but exactly 25911 words.

Pouch
[APG] Server Admin

Post by Pouch » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:46 pm

Lebulon wrote:
Meow wrote:
Congo Basin wrote:It turns out that it has a really relaxing vibe, and is interesting enough to play continually. I pop on a podcast, build a house, and chill out.

It's got good mechanics and menus too, for a 0.01 alpha!
Stream it xD
i think id actually watch this
I would for sure
Admin of the Gmod servers!

Emnu
[APG] VIP

Post by Emnu » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:56 pm

Hows the game so far? Have you already played enough of it or does it still make you want to play it? :geek:

Rejacketed

Post by Rejacketed » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:05 pm

Emnu wrote:Hows the game so far? Have you already played enough of it or does it still make you want to play it? :geek:
It's Good, not that much to do in game now but for what stage it's at that's acceptable.
Forum moderator for [APG] Call Of Duty, [APG] Clan Introductions, [APG] The Garage & [APG] Recruit Votes

"No one misses it more than me. Free to cook anytime, anywhere. No quotas, no one to answer to. What's the point of being an outlaw when you got responsibilities?"

Return to “[APG] Sandbox/Freeroam”