-~=RUST=~-

SgtDome
[APG] Donator

-~=RUST=~-

Post by SgtDome » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:34 pm

Does anyone have RUST that I can have or borrow? I am broke at the moment, cant buy it, but I want to try... Plus my son keeps bugging me to get it.... Also, I do have a RUST server, so if anyone can hook me up, I will give you admin the server.... Here is the IP/Banner for it... Let me know ;)

198.23.234.98:28015
Your Mom is doing something down there :P

Bruhvo
[APG] VIP

Re: -~=RUST=~-

Post by Bruhvo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:21 am

SgtDome wrote:Does anyone have RUST that I can have or borrow? I am broke at the moment, cant buy it, but I want to try... Plus my son keeps bugging me to get it.... Also, I do have a RUST server, so if anyone can hook me up, I will give you admin the server.... Here is the IP/Banner for it... Let me know ;)

Well . . . if you were able to archive the server files (Windows? I don't have Linux on either my machines yet) and upload them somewhere,

I would be happy to host the server on my dedicated server machine which currently doesn't have any servers running.
Subscribe below for the latest in Hl2 community-made mods and events!

SgtDome
[APG] Donator

Post by SgtDome » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:21 am

Bruhvo wrote:
SgtDome wrote:Does anyone have RUST that I can have or borrow? I am broke at the moment, cant buy it, but I want to try... Plus my son keeps bugging me to get it.... Also, I do have a RUST server, so if anyone can hook me up, I will give you admin the server.... Here is the IP/Banner for it... Let me know ;)

Well . . . if you were able to archive the server files (Windows? I don't have Linux on either my machines yet) and upload them somewhere,

I would be happy to host the server on my dedicated server machine which currently doesn't have any servers running.
I use Windows.
I just dont have the cash to buy it for $20 yet, so I was wondering if there is a way to play it without buying it.
Your Mom is doing something down there :P

RoboCop
[APG] Administrator

Post by RoboCop » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:53 pm

Well if you notice my banner below, which is my affiliation sponsorship banner from GTXGaming, they have very cheap Rust servers available to Rent and the nearest to your location would be in Quebec. They allow a minimum rental for 50 Rust slots for $10 per month. GTXGaming will give me loyalty bonus for those who click on my banners. Try it when you got the cash.
[APG] Clan Leader - #APG-BattleFortress

Return to “[APG] The Dome Zone”