Apg ppl needed

Post Reply
User avatar
Meow
[APG] VIP
Posts: 1038
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 pm
Location: Here and there

Apg ppl needed

Post by Meow » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:29 pm

I need active ppl to fill the clan in spiral knights so if u want u will be veteran or higher c:

User avatar
Bjorngomes
[APG] Member
Posts: 1190
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:21 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Apg ppl needed

Post by Bjorngomes » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:54 pm

i was planned that :S Meh ok then


But i shall be not active but hows the thing called


Name: Bjorngomes
Image
Image

User avatar
pim1000
[APG] Member
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:54 pm
Location: north korea's new bunker

Re: Apg ppl needed

Post by pim1000 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Im not joining in because im already in a guild

User avatar
Danny
[APG] Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:46 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Apg ppl needed

Post by Danny » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:25 am

pim1000 wrote:Im not joining in because im already in a guild

You're not in apg anyway, just posting around.
(just wanted to point that out because I'm an asshole)
Image
Incase you're confused, I'm Pinka.

User avatar
pim1000
[APG] Member
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:54 pm
Location: north korea's new bunker

Re: Apg ppl needed

Post by pim1000 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:00 am

Danny wrote:
pim1000 wrote:Im not joining in because im already in a guild

You're not in apg anyway, just posting around.
(just wanted to point that out because I'm an asshole)

(i already posted mine to be a asshole.asshole fusion?)

User avatar
Danny
[APG] Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:46 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Apg ppl needed

Post by Danny » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:14 pm

pim1000 wrote:
Danny wrote:
pim1000 wrote:Im not joining in because im already in a guild

You're not in apg anyway, just posting around.
(just wanted to point that out because I'm an asshole)

(i already posted mine to be a asshole.asshole fusion?)

Great minds think alike
Image
Incase you're confused, I'm Pinka.

Post Reply

Return to “[APG] Spiral Knights”