View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Which decade contains your favourite games? 

1970s (early 8-Bit era) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
1980s (8-Bit era) 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
1990s (16-Bit and early 32-Bit era) 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
2000s 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Current Decade 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4

[APG] Administrator

Post Which decade contains your favourite games?
Well we noticed that some or most new games are not as good or better as it predecessors nor their reboot versions any better. Although personally I find their HD Remastered games like RE1 with their interesting achievements as well Tomb Raider original games have 3rd Party HD Texture mods very appealing. But I won't say the same for CoD4 HD Remaster, saddly cos of the poor netcodes and lack of further support. It does seem like EA, Activision as well as Rockstar are going downhill. But did they manage to redeem themselves from their controversial matter today?

Also do you prefer to stay and enjoy the games you got as well not waste too much money on latest games that seem too high and pathetic to buy a new game worth over £50 or €60? Or do you not care on how high the prices are and their reviews that you want to have an adventure on those latest AAA games and buy a lot of their booster packs and inventories?

Well I like to hear what you gotta say as your opinions matter...

Be sure to comment why you voted for a particular decade you prefer from when the games where made!

[APG] Clan Leader - #APG-BattleFortress

Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
[APG] Server Admin

Post Re: Which decade contains your favourite games?
2000's for me not just because that decade was my childhood but there was so many good games that came out and unlike the current decade the games you got was the full game not this micro-transactions and DLC bullshit. In my opinion this was the best decade for the gaming industry.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]